Sun, 14 May|
Mental health awareness for Startups
Time & Location
14-May-2023, 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm IST
About the event
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
In this special month, we aim to raise the Happiness quotient & reverse the rise in depression by,
- Raising awareness about mental health and it’s continuum,
- Reducing stigma associated with mental illness,
- Promoting help seeking behaviors and practices for mental hygiene and,
- Preventing suicide through education and outreach events.
- What is Mental Health
- Understanding the Mental Health Continuum
- Identifying early signs of depression
- Internal and External factors that lead to depression
- Introduction to MiND EngineeringTM
- Seeking & giving support
- 21 days of conscious living: self-help practices for Mental Hygiene
Mental Health - A Global Concern
- According to World Health Organisation (WHO), Depression will be the biggest mental health illness by 2030.
- Over 280 million people suffer from depression, and over 800,000 individuals in the age group 15-29 years commit suicide every year making it the 2nd leading reason for death.
- The global economy incurs US $1 Trillion per year in productivity due to depression and anxiety.
We are a Presidential-award winning team having prowess in personality research by studying cognitive science and human behavior. We personalize mental wellbeing to help organizations achieve their happiness, productivity and wellness goals.
Early Bird$8.00+$0.20 service fee
Regular Fee$14.00+$0.35 service fee